- No minimum stay required
- Smoking is not allowed inside the Inn
- Well behaved dogs are welcome (pet fee)
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the rooms
- Children are welcome under adult supervision
- No childcare is provided
- Valid credit card required to hold reservation
- Cancellations: Cancelling with more than a 14 day notice,
results in a $25 re-booking fee. Cancellations with less than 14
days notice results in the full amount of your reservation being
- Check in time is 3 pm and Check out time is 11 am
- Corporate and long term rates available.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Breakfast is included in the room rate.
- A full breakfast is served from 7 am to 9 am.
- Dinner for overnight guests may be arranged a la carte any night
of the week with advanced menu selection
- The restaurant open to the public Friday and Saturday evenings
Feb through April and Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings
the rest of the year. Reservations are required.
- Clamber Hill is licensed to serve alcohol. That means alcohol
consumed on the premises must be purchased from Clamber Hill.